Parting Shot - May

This downtown building, known as the Historic 512, was designed by noted Fort Worth architect Wyatt C. Hendrick in 1928. It was originally an Elk's Lodge, and the building later became home to the downtown YWCA, now known as The Center for Transforming Lives. In 1984 the building, which houses an ornate great room and ballroom, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Photographer Brian Luenser took this photo at midnight two years ago as wedding guests waited for a bride and groom to make their exit.