By: Malcolm Mayhew
Bites & Flights Returns for Spring Installment This Sunday
“Bites & Flights” is West 7th’s premier Food & Wine event, happening this weekend (May 15). West 7th dining options are diverse and delicious, so make this Sunday “FUNday” and join West 7th for sample tastings from these participating restaurants:
• Bar Louie – Meatballs Al Forno and Pita with Hummus
• Brewster’s – Locked & Loaded Slider and Portobello Mushroom Slider
• Kona Grill – Macadamia Nut Chicken and Oriental Salad
• MASH’D – Baby Back Sliders and Serious Queso
• Market + Table – House Made Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and Pimento Cheese Toasts
• Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse - Top Sirloin Sample Skewers and Caprese Skewers
• Social House – Pulled Pork Sliders and Bruschetta
• Terra Mediterranean Grill – Mini Falafel Sandwiches
• Thirteen Pies – Good Pepperoni Pie and Roasted Cauliflower Gratin
A Foodie Wristband is $25 and includes small plate samples from each participating West 7th restaurant. For an additional $12, receive a commemorative glass and five tickets to use inside the Wine Tasting Pagoda, presented by Chef Jon Bonnell of Waters.
Live Music Schedule:
2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Zurich Merek
- Juan Moreno
- Katie Robertson
3:30 - 5 p.m.
- Kevin Aldridge
- Dave Edwards
- Deanna Valone
Don't wait, this event sells out! A limited supply of wristbands will be available, so you’ll want to purchase ahead of time! The registration and wristband pickup tables will be located between Thirteen Pies and FW Market + Table. A portion of sales will benefit the Tarrant Area Food Bank.