These days, companies are recognized not only by what they can do, but how quickly they can get there. Our region’s budding entrepreneurial scene is replete with stories of rapidly growing ventures that have made significant contributions to strengthen our local economy. We have created the Fort Worth Inc. Fastest Growing Companies List to honor the fastest growing companies in our area.
Is your company a rising star in Greater Tarrant County? Don’t be left behind, apply now to find out. By showcasing your hard work and achievements, you will stand out from your competition to future sales and employee prospects.
How the program works:
Companies are eligible to apply if they can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- The company generated revenue by March 31, 2014
- The company generated at least $50,000 in revenue for 2014
- The company completed/billed at least $1,500,000 in revenue for 2017
- The company is a privately held, for profit organization
- The company has its headquarters located in Greater Fort Worth (includes Denton, Ellis, Hood, Johnson, Parker, Tarrant and Wise counties), or the provided financials are based on the performance of a subsidiary located in Greater Fort Worth
- Click on the application link, and provide general company and revenue information.
- Application deadline is October 1, 2018.
- Applicants will be notified if they made the list by late October.
- The list will be published in the January issue of Fort Worth Inc.
- This program is provided free of charge.
For questions, please contact Natasha Freimark at [email protected]