Audience Development Specialist
We are a growing publication media group based in Fort Worth that offers its employees a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment
Panther City Media Group is a multi-publication media company in Fort Worth, Texas that produces Fort Worth HOME, Fort Worth, Inc. and the city’s number one local magazine, Fort Worth Magazine.
We’re looking for a web marketing guru and list czar that can help grow our online audience across all of our digital touch points (followers, web users, newsletter recipients, online subscribers, etc.)
- Collect, grow and organize our house lists into dozens of groups, segments and tags
- To develop, organize and manage client and audience data across CRM and EMS systems
- In charge of all email marketing: subject line strategy, timing, number of mail-outs, A/B testing, etc.
- Provide analytics and strategy for email marketing
- To create a data collection schema and ensure that all inbound audience and client data is captured the same way
- Integrate customer and audience data into a single cohesive platform to use for digital marketing and sales
- To provide a monthly strategy for audience development and acquisition across all digital touchpoints: followers, web users, newsletter recipients, online subscribers, etc.
- An excellent understanding of EMS platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact etc.
- Experience using CRM platforms like HubSpot or SalesForce
- Experience with managing, creating and growing audiences through email and list management strategies.
- Experience with email automation like SendGrid or MailChimp Automation (Mandrill)
- Ability to implement and integrate audience acquisition across social media or other web platforms
- Experience with marketing campaigns through polls, contest, giveaways and games
- Experience with web hooks and connectors for EMS systems
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must have simple html and CSS skills
- SMS marketing experience is a plus