Account Executive (New Business Development)
We are a growing publication media group based in Fort Worth that offers its employees a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment
Panther City Media Group is a multi-publication media company in Fort Worth, Texas that produces Fort Worth HOME, Fort Worth, Inc. and the city’s number one local magazine, Fort Worth Magazine.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual in new business development for our Fort Worth Inc. Magazine and Digital Solutions within the C-Level, B2B space. This position will be the “Ambassador” of the brand and participate in all events tied to our Fort Worth Inc. brand.
- Generate advertising /revenue by identifying prospects, maintaining a high level of sales activity through face-to-face appointments
- Remain current with your clients’ competition and learn aspects of your clients’ business in order to aid them in making decisions about their advertising budgets
- Use sales techniques to explain persuasively how advertising in our products will help your clients meet their business’ marketing goals
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication process including the completion of all CRM (MagHub) forms, processes and paperwork
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals by developing prospects into regular advertisers and growing existing accounts
- Work with advertisers and company’s production department to produce effective ads
- Represents the company at magazine sponsored events
- Must live in the Greater Fort Worth area and be extremely familiar with market. Must have excellent communication skills, excellent time management and be a self-starter and accountable.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office. Experience with a CRM a plus. Must have a dependable vehicle with insurance, driver’s license, etc. Must dress and act professionally. High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have a history of successful business development.
- Ability to work and collaborate with others.