Sales Support Coordinator
We are a growing publication media group based in Fort Worth that offers its employees a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment
Panther City Media Group is a multi-publication media company in Fort Worth, Texas that produces Fort Worth HOME, Fort Worth, Inc. and the city’s number one local magazine, Fort Worth Magazine.
We are seeking a skilled professional with experience in managing client relationships with internal and external customers. Someone who has the ability to effectively multi task, high organizational skills and ability to build high value relationships with clients primarily over the phone and through email. Must have a TEAM PLAYER attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Coordinate photo shoots with clients
- Cross functional collaboration to help streamline efficiency
- Client updates in Maghub CRM
- Works with the sales teams and clients to clear customer work orders – obtaining ad content, artwork and other materials
- Follow up with clients by phone or email when needed
- Perform necessary administrative work which includes but not limited to filing, sales collateral, uploading sales documents into CRM, and team updates
- Lead review and assignment via email and entry into CRM
- Create and process sales orders
- Providing troubleshooting assistance with client orders
- Collaborate with marketing/events director on number of magazines needed for each event, and delegate for circ order each month.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Event dept. on execution of nonprofit agreements once partnership is complete. Enter contract on behalf of Director of Events and Marketing – i.e. update master historical chart, communicate with nonprofit partner on deadlines of ads, obtain ads for production, oversee usage of correct logo, magazine order, etc.
- Organizing attendee list for nonprofit events and assistance with events
- Stay up to date with existing and new products
- Must live in the Fort Worth Area
- Team player and ability to collaborate with others
- Proven work experience as a sales support specialist
- Past experience with MagHub or other CRM systems
- Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Google docs, Gmail and word
- Customer Services: Past experience interfacing with customers (Phone, email, in person)
- Strong organizational skills