Members of the editorial department of Fort Worth HOME, designers, and experts
from area design schools will form a panel to select the winners. They’ll be looking
for originality, function, comfort, and, of course, design.
Benefits to You
The finalists in each category will be showcased in the 2018 December issue of Fort Worth HOME; winners will be announced at the 2018 Design Awards Celebration in December.
The deadline for submissions is July 1, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Projects must be located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- The same project can be entered in more than one category.
- The projects cannot have previously appeared in any regional or national publication.
- Projects that appear in any other publication between the date of entry and February 2019 will be disqualified.
- Photos must be professionally shot.
- Award-winning entries may not be published in any other publication without written consent from Fort Worth HOME.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual or firm submits.
authorship will remain concealed throughout the deliberations of the
selection panel, so please keep company and individual names off of
photos and description.
- Cost information does not need to be included, as it will not be published.
- The project title will be published, so please make the title clear on all required submission material.
Worth HOME is not responsible for any submitted material that is
misplaced or lost. Please make duplicates of all materials submitted.
an effort to showcase excellence, the jury reserves the right not to
select a winner in a category if no winning entry is evident.
- Submissions will be retained by Fort Worth HOME and may be considered for future editorial opportunities.
- Fort Worth HOME reserves the right to move a project to a category other than the one that it is originally submitted.